Himalayan Salt massage ball. A salt stone may be warmed up or chilled!
- Warm salt stone in a microwave (30 seconds at a time) and use to massage stressed and tired muscles.
- Freeze/refrigerate the salt stone for bruises and abrasions
Enhance the salt massage by adding one drop of your favorite essential oil (lavender, clary sage, cedarwood).
- Warm up two balls, and while seated (no EO), roll under your feet to alleviate pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Warm up a ball, add a drop of lavender and roll up and down arms to relieve soreness from computer work.
- Stomach discomfort/cramps: Warm up several balls and place on stomach with a few drops of TumEase
Great gift idea to combine an essential oil and a salt massage stone for a stressed-out mom, co-worker, boss, or teacher. Salt balls make a unique, long-lasting, useful gift!
*Please note* Every salt ball & heart is different in color, and none are perfectly smooth. As this is earth's natural product, there will be natural fissures, and different colors/threads of pink due to the natural mineral content.
- Ache Away essential oil blend for tight muscles
- Lavender to relax
- TumEase - stomach discomforts/gas
- Monthly Calm - cramps
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These round massage balls are the perfect size. The heart shape one is amazing for getting into specific spots on your back. They are great!
iVIVA makes Himalayan Salt Massage Stones that are consistent in size, shape, and quality. I have tried other brands but they smell like chemicals. This company also has a considerate way they package the Himalayan Salt Massage Stones. I enjoy giving them my business.