Himalayan Salt massage ball or heart. A salt stone may be warmed up or chilled!
- Warm salt stone in a microwave (30 seconds at a time) and use to massage stressed and tired muscles.
- Freeze/refrigerate the salt stone for bruises and abrasions
Enhance the salt massage by adding one drop of your favorite essential oil (lavender, clary sage, cedarwood).
- Warm up two balls, and while seated (no EO), roll under your feet to alleviate pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Warm up a ball, add a drop of lavender and roll up and down arms to relieve soreness from computer work.
- Stomach discomfort/cramps: Warm up several balls and place on stomach with a few drops of TumEase
Great gift idea to combine an essential oil and a salt massage stone for a stressed-out mom, co-worker, boss, or teacher. Salt balls and salt hearts make a unique, long-lasting, useful gift!
*Please note* Every salt ball & heart is different in color, and none are perfectly smooth. As this is earth's natural product, there will be natural fissures, and different colors/threads of pink due to the natural mineral content.
- Ache Away essential oil blend for tight muscles
- Lavender to relax
- TumEase - stomach discomforts/gas
- Monthly Calm - cramps
Balls: roll over muscles.
Hearts: have pressure points for massaging, they do not roll.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
iVIVA makes Himalayan Salt Massage Stones that are consistent in size, shape, and quality. I have tried other brands but they smell like chemicals. This company also has a considerate way they package the Himalayan Salt Massage Stones. I enjoy giving them my business.