This small Himalayan salt lamp will cover a 10x10 room, and is between 4.5-7 lbs. Flat rate USPS priority shipping of just $5! Please leave a comment during the checkout if you would prefer a lighter or darker colored salt lamp.
iVIVA Himalayan Salt Lamps are special, not only for their beauty and health benefits - but because each one is handcrafted here in the US AND is a Certified SC product. Our salt rocks are carefully crafted, weighed to ensure the right size per room coverage, and assembled with an all natural wood base. A dimmer cord and 15 watt bulb is included with your salt lamp. It's very important that this size lamp continues to use a 15 watt bulb to keep the salt activated. I love to put lighter lamps in rooms of my house/office that I need high energy and happiness, and put the darker lamps in bedrooms for a calmer and more peaceful environment.
Our salt is mined over 600 meters underground in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. We work directly with our supplier in the Himalayas. We only contract with a facility in the Himalayas that 1) has International Quality Management Standards, and 2) has obtained ISO 9001:2008, FDA & HACCP (Food Safety System), and is fair trade compliant. The salt is carefully mined to retain the unique coloring and crystal structure. None will be exactly alike. Then, after it is imported to our facility in SC, we handcraft the salt into a salt lamp. The result is a salt lamp with beautiful colors ranging from off-white to apricot and warm pink.
Where to Use Himalayan Salt Lamps
· Allergy sufferers: A salt lamp in your vicinity will help your wellness and keep the air around you clean, ionized naturally and beautifully.
· Anywhere you want the air quality to be improved or preserved, anywhere you want to create a calm, relaxing, wellness environment, anywhere you want to enjoy the beauty of nature.
· Office workers: A lamp at work can help improve your concentration and refresh you, neutralizing the effects of stress, artificial light and air environment.
· Massage rooms: A lamp or two in the massage room will greatly enhance and create a natural ionizing, calming, wellness environment and will also keep the air fresh.
· Convalescents: While you recover from an illness, a lamp by your bedside will be a comforting and healthy companion.
· Computer users: Place a lamp near your computer to reduce fatigue, counter EMF (electromagnetic pollution) effects from equipment. The lamp will also minimize the effects of monitor radiation.
· Well accepted by Natural Health Practitioners: A salt lamp glowing in your consulting or treatment room assists the healing process and adds to a calming environment.
· Parents: Place a comforting salt lamp by your child’s bedside. It is a lovely & healthy night light, and will enhance your child’s sleep, keeping the atmosphere clean.
· Meditators: When you repose in peace and quiet, a lamp near you is known to enhance your meditative experience.
· Smokers: A few lamps around smoky areas will clear away those lingering smells faster.
· Snorers: place a salt lamp on your nightstand and enjoy clear sinuses!
*Please note - that while you will chose a dark/light lamp - it is all based on my comparison & eye. Every salt lamp is unique, and will have its own individual coloring, shape, and natural fissures. Please remember we are making these from a product coming directly from the earth. Please leave a comment during the checkout if you would prefer a lighter or darker colored salt lamp. Wholesale orders do not get to chose color preferences.
Copyright © 2018 iVIVAlife. All Rights Reserved.
We have this lamp in my son's room and he keeps it on every night - and most of the day. I think it has helped calm down his sinus and skin issues some, but I know it hasnt hurt them!
I received this lamp in the darker salt as a birthday gift and immediately loved it. I have it in my bedroom and use it with essential oils. I have found my allergies to be better and I have also been sleeping better. I recently bought one of these in the darker salt as a Christmas gift. You have a life-long customer.